Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In LaMB, the process of lamination was first invented to preserve beauty until it evolved into a form of imprisonment. Would you commit a crime to..

(continues from title) stay young and beautiful?

Of course not! i'm already handsome right now


kidding.....
that's not me.... it's a plain monkey...

I would not do lamination because i don want to be young and beautiful...
No Jail but beauty?
i mean, when we get lamination,we can't speak, no feeling, have to follow our shepherds?
that's already like jail for me..
no free will? what are we? dogs?
and use us for special mission?
now that is scary...
it's like, we are in the army or something

and I know it makes us young and beautiful (or in my country being called "awet muda")
but it makes us a slave too..

I don't want to be laminated
or i will be a slave to my shepherd

cause i'm already a slave....


to my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment