Wednesday, January 7, 2009

If a live action of LaMB was to be produced, who would like to see the staring roles of Eve and Jack and why?

Jack :

SUPERMAN!!

Eve :

SUPERGIRL!!

hooray!!!

what? have to be a real person?
but they are!
what? superman and supergirl is not a real person???

sad :(


okay....
so let me think who should play...
i dont know any good actors...or actress

maybe for jack..
-50 cent
-the actor that plays in fast and furious 1 and 2 Bryan Fury (I forgot his real name)
-Skander Keynes (note : if you really want to make a live movie, try using him, a lot of girls loves him)
-The main character in the film twillight (the guy) <<<(note: girls loves him 2)
-and maybe me (look at my facebook, find "naufal wahika putra")

for eve :
-Yui (the 1st actress in japan that I know... wait! she's a singer, but give it a shot okay ^^V)
-BOA
- Britney spears
-Maddonna (did i spell her name right?)
-Lindsy Lohan

and that's it....

well, i know they are all impossible.
so it's no use writing them,

but just give it a try...

note : if by chance you know YUI's phone number, can u e-ail it 2 me? I am a BIG FAN!!!
e-mail : The_DaRk_Fool@windowslive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment